Did this chocolate buns last night.
Ingredients A :
250 gm bread flour
250 gm Hong Kong flr
30 gm milk powder
30 gm cocoa powder
100 gm caster sugar
11 gm dried yeast (1 sachet)
1 whole egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp bread softerner
100gm golden & black raisins
Ingredients B :
250 ml water
80 gm butter
1. Mix well ingredients A.
2. Add in water and knead to form a soft dough.
3. Add in butter and knead again till dough is soft and elastic.
4. Divide the dough into 50 gm balls each.
5. Shape the dough to your liking.
6. Leave them to prove till double in size (abt 30 -40 mins)
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree celsius till golden brown (abt 15- 20 mins)
8. Once out of the oven, brush buns with butter.