Followers

Monday, August 13, 2007

CORNED BEEF PINWHEEL BREAD / ROTI GULUNG CORNED BEEF again?.....

Did some Pinwheel Corned Beef Bread for my eldest sister today. Actually I met her for breakfast on Sunday morning and while buying some groceries form a shop at the market, we saw some cans of CARTER's corned beef stacked at the shelves . Being the usual chatty me when it comes to food issues, I started promoting the joy and pleasure of eating corned beef rolled inside a bread. She thought it was just a case of eating corned beef 'sandwiches' but when I told her "hey, it's not that! I actually baked a bread with the meat in it", she went..." hah, you bake breads?" I told her why not! It's not as if baking bread is such a chore. Everyone can do it with proper guidance and a correct recipe.

The next moment she exclaimed, " you can do for me...?". I said why not since I'll be home for the next two days. So, today I baked twice the recipe, one for her and one for my family. One recipe yielded about 12-14 pcs of the pinwheel bread. So here's the pics while the recipes can be found in my earlier postings vide this link http://rozzan.blogspot.com/2007/07/corned-beef-pinwheel-bread.html (it's in Malay though). So, happy viewing!!

























































The above yummy and mouth-watering bread were picked up by my sis before dusk just now, while the rest... yeah, yeah, yeah -for us to enjoy.
























4 comments:

maklang said...

sedapnya..balik kang teringin nak buat....InsyaAllah..tapi maklang pakai resepi asas Alex Goh sedap gak...

BR said...

Insya'allah sedap maklang! Bab resipi roti tu terpulang pada kita. Cubalah!

MamaFaMi said...

Bro, next time round, try using Donut Suria's recipe for the dough. Sedap dan senang tau. Worth trying. Kalau tak confident dengan kesedapannya, try half dulu... Suggestion je ok.

BR said...

Insya'allah mama. Will try making the dough using Donut Suria's recipe next time. Thanks fr the suggestion.