Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BREAD - SWEET BUNS



Tried baking bread again, this time using another type of bread softener instead of VX2. Also varied the sweet buns- making them into plain, raisin and cheese bread. I found that the oven heat of 180 degrees is a little too high for the bread. I should lower it down to 170 degrees , next time. Baking time is abt 20 -25 mins. Hah.. tu lah, nak keje lekas, semua jenis roti tu saya masukkan sekaligus. Akhirnya, cheese bread tu ter'overbake' mcm intan terpilih. Dah tu my daughter sibuk pesan supaya jgn lupa taruk gula lebih2 kat atas keju tu! I should have realised that for cheese bread since it is not that bulky, the baking time is much lesser. Anyway, I take this as a learning pt fr me though. Trial and error, practice makes perfect! So, enjoysss the pics.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...lama tak jenguk kat sini...tahu2 aje..da masuk bab menguli roti..hehe...bila la urat 'R' ni nak sampai...:))

BR said...

W'salam. Senang jer tu!!! Makan 'spinach' (bayam) banyak2 mcm Popeye tu. Bukan setakat urat 'R', malahan "tulang besi urat dawai" pun boleh menjadi ...heheh!!!!

lin said...

roti2 tu semua nampak sedap? boleh share2 recipe?

BR said...

lin, actually I used the same basic sweet bun recipe from Hanieliza. Cuma dipelbagaikan variasi in terms of the fillings or deco.